Wednesday 6 April 2016

Everything has a 'NewStart'...


A New Start
Sitting in front of your laptop with a blank page, wondering how to start, and what to write just to impress you're reader? This is one of the biggest problems we face, and it gives us a second thought to even start something! 
Well, I love writing, and I am crazy about psychology as well, but my main motive is film making. I wanna go places with the camera on my right hand, and a pen and paper on my left, but for that starting something of your own is very important right?
 I ain't an alien who is very different from the others. I am sure there are many people out there chasing for the same path.  But what matters is the way you start it. Being under pressure,keeping the first priority about impressing others can never help you to reach somewhere. It's very vital to start something new, just for yourself 'first'. 
Film making is a thing I'm obsessed about! But before that writing stories was born into me first. Everything surely has a new start, and now this is mine...

6 comments:

  1. Nice work go on. Hope to learn a lot from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the very best Ankita Kapoor :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Akanksha Sondhi.:/ And ahah thanks alot.:)

      Delete
  3. Awesome guts woman!
    I wanted to do something like this too...

    ReplyDelete