Wednesday 20 April 2016

Time- The leader of our life

Time
Time is the main protagonist of our life.  We are so indulged into preparing the work which we want to present that we forget about the main aspect which will make us reach somewhere, and that is our ‘time’. Now if you are wondering how, let me tell you. Considering my personal experience, once I had prepared a script, choosing the cast for a theater play to be presented in college. After months of preparation, ironically I still couldn’t find the perfect time to present it. This point sometimes makes me feel devastated, but I motivate myself thinking that there would be a 'time' which would be perfect to show the hard work created by my team. One more very important thing is how your time is; good or bad. For example, as a fresher if we would go to a producer to narrate the story which we visualized in our mind, and asking him for the money that supports the budget of the film, no matter how presentable you can be it depends on the ‘time’ which we will be visiting the person. If we get into details, it can also depend if his/her mood is good/bad, or if there are even better projects in the line. On the other hand, if we create a different scenario with the producer being keener and having a free schedule the chances might increase more comparatively to the previous scenario. It  might have happened to almost all of you that, everything is right in your hand, but the perfect ‘time’ to distribute that particular thing might not be found yet. So the better your 'time' is, the more chance you get to reach a particular platform. The word 'time' might be monotonous over here, but the reason for it is to emphasize how vital it is for our life.
  
Our 'time' can take us to the worst situations, and also the best situations of our life. When I will in future walk out of my college with my degree, my work would be on my right hand, and my presentation on my left. But 'my time' is the one which will walk beside me. and decide when I can have the opportunity to become a director. We can control over our talent, we can control over the way we work, and in fact we can also sometimes control over the people we are working with, but your time is the one which will control over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment