Wednesday 25 May 2016

Being Busy - A feeling when we reach cloud 9

Being Busy – The feeling when we reach cloud 9

Usually people crave for vacations, and to have some rest for either sleeping or enjoying or for any other reason. But over here we crave for working, as hardly there is a chance to work in a film. This kind of field is a just like being on a vacation as we get to travel at different places, and we shoot, and also getting together the whole cast and crew for discussions, etc. Well if I give my personnel point of view when I say that ‘I am busy’ it’s equally the feeling of reaching cloud nine. Being in a shoot, and having that experience with your name associated with it is a feeling which cannot be expressed through words trust me. Sometimes our tiredness rules over us, but we have to learn to overcome that as well. If you are in a film making course, and you are lazy to work I am sorry to say that you are in deep trouble. We have to learn how to go through sleepless nights, and also learn to be fit enough during the shoots. Recently I have developed this into me. Having two three projects together also in the other hand is difficult to handle but not impossible. If you are in case dead tired, and have to go to the shoot, as an actor as you come in front of the camera trust me the word ‘Lazy’ will be vanished from your dictionary. If I take the example of a director as well with lots of pressure, and work the feeling of making a film will be the medicine to cure that problem. To be honest, at start I had that passion of working, but used to not take more than a project, because I wanted to avoid being too busy. Now I can proudly say that having two- three projects in a line with the tag line ‘being busy’ will also make you feel more proud about yourself. Sometimes it also becomes a distraction as we cannot focus on one thing, but this world will not stop for you right? You also have to learn how to work in two three tasks together, and that can only happen if you are good in ‘time management’. No one will stand with a script in their hand, and wait for you to approach them, it’s you who has to take the steps first. As a learner I am having my personnel, and college projects with exams on their way, but I do not want to step back, as the more experience we will have right now the more prepared we will be in the future as well. But this only depends on you. Some people likes to just concentrate on one project, and that is absolutely not a wrong thing. But it’s good enough to have the capability to manage more than just one.

Having the opportunity in front of you, and stepping back from it is the sign of your passion decreasing. Learn to kill your laziness, and increase your passion towards your goal, because when you will achieve what you want to do the it will take you to some other world trust me.

2 comments: